COVID - 19
Effective June 2021:
Even as the CDC and New York State ease mask restrictions for much of the public, face mask coverings are still required in healthcare settings.
Twin Acupuncture will not be treating any known, or suspected, cases of COVID-19 in the office. If you are sick, please wait for 2 weeks until you are symptom-free before making an appointment.
If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we will not be able to accept you as a patient at this time. If you have traveled outside of the US in the past 30 days we will not be able to accept you as a patient at this time.
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures:
- High touch surfaces- door handles, light switches, treatment tables will be sanitized between patients
- Providers will continue to wear masks
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available in all rooms
- Only patients may enter for an appointment. Spouses, friends, children, caregivers must wait outside. If assistance is needed, please contact the office to discuss treatment options
- Please DO NOT come to your appointment if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have any of the symptoms that are associated with COVID-19. Instead, call us to reschedule.