ATP Resonance BioTherapy ™
A non-invasive, painless technique to treat Chronic and Acute Pain. ATP Resonance BioTherapy™ is a technique for treating pain that uses low-level electrical current. The currents used in ATP Resonance BioTherapy™ are so low that the patient often does not feel them.
The current is delivered to certain parts of the body in an attempt to relieve the pain. Frequencies have a direct effect on our bodies and can almost instantaneously change the chemistry. For example, there are frequencies clinically proven to reduce inflammation and others that improve circulation. It’s like writing a computer program for our bodies to heal.
What to Expect
The procedure is quick and painless; you're in and out of the office in 30 minutes.
The process is repeated 2-3 times a week until maximum improvement is seen. A maintenance regimen is often prescribed to prevent recurrence. Maintenance may be as little as once per month.
The process is repeated 2-4 times a week until maximum improvement is seen. A maintenance regimen is often prescribed to prevent recurrence. Maintenance may be as little as 1-2 times per month.
ATP Resonance BioTherapy™ treatment can and often results in a complete absence of or control of symptoms, even in severe conditions that have been present for years.
Conditions treated using ATP Resonance BioTherapy™
- Chronic and difficult to treat pain
- Post-surgical pain/bruising
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Migraine and Headaches
- Plantar fasciitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Disc injuries
- Neuropathy (idiopathic, peripheral neuropathy, diabetic)
- Neuromas (overgrowth and scarring to a nerve after an injury)
- Tendinopathy (inflammation and/or swelling of the tendon)
- Acute (sudden) and chronic (long-term) musculoskeletal injuries
- Acute and chronic nerve pain
- Chronic fracture and bone pain
- Immune support
- Disc injuries/discogenic- and facet-based pain
- Fertility and hormone regulation, PCOS
Initial Consultation Required
An initial consultation with the acupuncturist is required to find out if you are a candidate for ATP Resonance BioTherapy™.
If you are determined to be a candidate, we can perform your first procedure on the same day.