Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified in Sports Medicine Acupuncture®
Kerri is a Licensed Acupuncturist, certified in Sports Medicine Acupuncture® with over 20 years of experience. Kerri began her career in health and wellness after receiving a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University. Before becoming an Acupuncturist, Kerri worked as a Licensed Massage Therapist for ten years where she became exposed to a wide variety of medical conditions and injuries. Working in conjunction with other health care providers during that time, Kerri learned about the positive effects of acupuncture. She then decided to expand her health care profession. Kerri attended Tri State College of Acupuncture (TSCA) for its hands on approach to healing. It was the most fitting choice being parallel to the work she had used for several years. After receiving a Master of Science degree in Acupuncture, Kerri returned to TSCA where she worked as a faculty member and Clinical Supervisor for 6 years.
Kerri extended her education by completing the 300-hour certification program in Sports Medicine Acupuncture® (SMA), becoming the one of few practitioners across the country certified in SMA, and currently the only one in Staten Island, NY. She continued on as a teacher assistant to Matt Callison in the 2013-2014 SMA certification program. Today, Kerri maintains a private practice in both Staten Island, NY and coming soon to the Jersey Shore.
- NY Licensed Acupuncturist
- NJ Licensed Acupuncturist
- NY Licensed Massage Therapist
- NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture
- Certified in Sports Medicine Acupuncture®
- Bloomsburg University, BS, Exercise Science 1995
- Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy, 1999
- Tri State College of Acupuncture, MS, Acupuncture, 2005
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture® Certification Program, 2013
- Acupuncture Society of New York
- New Jersey Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine